- Bantry Tourist Information office:  50229 (summer season)
- Bantry Tourism website: https://www.visitbantry.ie
- Skibbereen Tourist Information office:  21766
- Drimoleague Walkways https://drimoleaguewalkway.com/
- West Cork Tourism http://discoverwestcork.ie/
- Irish Tourism Failte Ireland http://www.failteireland.ie/
- Wild Atlantic Way https://www.wildatlanticway.com/home
- Way marked Trails in Ireland https://www.irishtrails.ie/
- TV Series Ireland Trails http://tracksandtrails.ie/
Please see our directory for listings of local accommodation.
Air BnB: https://www.airbnb.ie
In case of emergency
Dial 999 or 112 and ask for the appropriate emergency service.
Bantry Garda Station:  50045
Bantry Hospital:  50133
Goleen Coast & Cliff Rescue:  35318
What do I do if I get lost?
Don’t panic, look at what’s around you and think about where you have walked and the last place you saw a waymarker or signpost. You may have missed a marker or there may be a waymarker missing, so you may have to retrace your steps. Study the map and try to work out your location, your direction of travel, where you are now and where you are going.
If you have a phone with access to google maps you can use the location utility to identify your position and find your way back to the trail.
What do I do in the event of a more serious Emergency or Accident?
To identify your location please quote the number of your nearest way marker post or pole, GPS co-ordinates or grid reference. State the name of the trail route, direction and approximate time since you started your walk if you have no reference number.
Call 999 or 112
State whether you need Ambulance, Gardaí (police), Fire Brigade or Mountain Rescue. Ensure you, and any others in your group, are comfortable and calm whilst awaiting assistance. (NB: it may take an hour or more for help to arrive if you are in a particularly isolated location).